Friday 19 March 2010

Rayon Rose!!

Hello... Newno the netbook is on her way home, so a blog post from the ninja one will come soon, I promise!

In the meantime I wanted to let you all know that he, along with other Sugar & Rhubarb goodies will be showing at Rayon Rose, Chapel Allerton, Leeds on the 27th March!! If you're in West Yorkshire, I'd love it if you could pop in and say hello!!

Below are a few piccies of some new designs that will be for sale. Obviously, anything that doesn't sell on the Saturday will be put on Folksy the following day!! Apologies for the photography.... they're iPhone specials!!


2 comments:

  1. oohhhh they are pretty I really like the horse material x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my favourite illustrator ever... whenever you write on my blog I smile like an idiot! It was a bargain find on ebay made by Heather Ross - it's so hard to find UK stockists of her stuff so I was bidding like a demon! x

    ReplyDelete